Michels Warren and ChinaShop have gained sign gained significant experience in the education sector, working with a number of well-known and reputable schools. Key to our approach is ensuring we understand each school’s individual needs, market positioning and ethos. This enables us to tailor a communications approach that not only fits with the school philosophy, but that also engages and resonates among target audiences.
We understand that every school has unique characteristics and a clear sense of what the educational and holistic outcomes are for students.
Our work with Seymour College over the past four years has encompassed all aspects of the College’s communications, including:
- Strategic advice and media support around the departure and appointments of teaching staff and leadership
- Ongoing PR and marketing support on a retainer basis
- Development of unique brand identities for each school
- Video production, advertising, publications and other collateral
- Elevated philanthropy materials and campaign strategy
In supporting and elevating the College's marketing offering and providing ongoing strategic advice, Michels Warren has strengthened the College's position as South Australia's leading school for girls.